The topics covered in the newsletter of this month provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- IA issues interpretation notes relating to the Guideline on Sale of Investment-Linked Assurance Scheme Products (GL26).
- SFC to introduce investor identification and OTC securities transaction reporting.
- CR announces the commencement of Phase 1 of a new inspection regime of the Companies Register under the Companies Ordinance.
- PCPD launches a series of publications and activities to promote children privacy.
- PCPD publishes "Guidance on Ethical Development and Use of AI."
Please click here to read the full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.