The topics covered in the newsletter of this month provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation, and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- SEHK introduces new Listing e-Forms, guidelines, new Notices to Issuers, video tutorials, ESS Quick Reference Guides, Manuals, and FAQs.
- SEHK publishes revised Guidance Letter on sufficiency of operations.
- Publication of Financial Institutions (Resolution) (Contractual Recognition of Suspension of Termination Rights — Banking Sector) Rules.
- Proposed updates to the Technical Specifications for OTC Derivatives Trade Reporting.
- Privacy Commissioner reported on the proposed amendments to the PDPO to combat doxxing.
Please click here to read the full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.