The newsletter now includes a new section to cover the latest antitrust developments in Hong Kong. The topics covered in the newsletter of this month provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation, data protection and antitrust regulation, which include, amongst others:
- SEHK announced new chapter on Listing Rules
- SEHK published Consultation Paper following PRC rule updates
- Circular to intermediaries on arrangements for launch of the Hong Kong Investor Identification Regime
- Consultation on regulation of virtual asset trading platforms
- PCPD published the report on its work in 2022 for the Legislative Council member briefing
- PCPD published an investigation report on a data breach incident of the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers
- Recent updates on investigation and enforcement trends from the HKCC
- The HKCC published revised model Non-collusion Clauses to enhance protection for procurers
Please click here to view full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.