The topics covered in the newsletter of January 2023 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK) takes disciplinary action against China Bright Culture Group (stock code: 109) and two current and former executive directors
- SEHK publishes findings of its latest review of issuers' ESG disclosures
- The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) concludes consultation on the position limit regime and proposes further changes
- Guidance on anti-distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection
- PCPD investigation report: EC Healthcare's sharing of customers' personal data among its various brands through an integrated system
- PCPD investigation report: ransomware attack on the database of Fotomax
Please click here to view full newsletter report.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.