The topics covered in the newsletter of July 2022 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation, and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong publishes conclusions on proposed amendments to the Listing Rules relating to share schemes of listed issuers.
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong publishes new frequently asked questions.
- Revised Supervisory Policy Manual module on operational risk management.
- Revised return of capital adequacy ratio.
- Circular on anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism.
- Hong Kong and Singapore authorities renew Memorandum of Understanding.
Please click here to view full newsletter publication.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.