The topics covered in the newsletter of August 2022 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK) publishes new enforcement bulletin (August 2022 edition).
- SEHK publishes revised e-forms for new applicants.
- Circular to licensed corporations on review of online brokerage, distribution and advisory services.
- Guideline on the auditor’s report for application for certification of funds for funds and investment managers.
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) laid charges in a doxxing case.
- PCPD issues guidance note on data security measures for information and communications technology.
Please click here to view full newsletter publication.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.