More than 65 lawyers from Hogan Lovells contributed to this Q&A-style cross-practice publication. Our contributions provide an introduction to this sector, and detailed overviews of the laws, regulations and common procedure governing this sector for; France, Hong Kong, Italy, Spain, U.K. and the U.S.
Our detailed overviews address the following issues:
- State of the market
- Manufacture and distribution
- Import and export
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Online retail
- Sourcing and distribution
- Intellectual property
- Data privacy and security
- Advertising and marketing
- Product regulation and consumer protection
- M&A and competition issues
Introduction authored by Sahira Khwaja, Kelly Tubman Hardy and Meryl Bernstein.