The topics covered in the newsletter of this month provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation, and data protection which include, amongst others:
- SEHK publishes consultation paper on proposed amendments to Listing Rules relating to share schemes of listed issuers.
- HKMA publishes technical whitepaper on retail Central Bank digital currency.
- Passage of the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes (Amendment) Bill 2021.
- Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding on Fintech Innovation Supervisory Cooperation in the Guangdong - Hong Kong - Macao Greater Bay Area and
- The Personal Data (Privacy) (Amendment) Ordinance 2021 takes effect to criminalize Doxxing acts.
Please click here to read full newsletter.
Author by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.