The topics covered in the newsletter of this month provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation, and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited publishes Listed Issuer Regulation Newsletter.
- Insurance Authority extends the validity of temporary facilitative measures to 30 September 2021.
- Securities and Futures Commission steps up efforts to combat IPO-related misconduct.
- The Hong Kong Monetary Authority announces Countercyclical Capital Buffer Ratio for Hong Kong.
- Privacy Commissioner welcomes WhatsApp's provision of practical alternatives to users relating to its new terms and policy.
Please click here to read the full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.