The topics covered in the newsletter of April 2022 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Hong Kong Monetary Authority published the Regtech Adoption Practice Guide.
- The Alternative Investment Management Association published guidance on digital asset custody.
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data made the second arrest for a suspected doxxing offence.
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong published information paper on consequential rule amendments to reflect new code of conduct provisions and housekeeping rule amendments.
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong updated Frequently Added Questions (FAQs) on joint statement in relation to results announcement and general meetings.
Please click here to read the full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.