The topics covered in the newsletter of October 2022 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- SEHK publishes consultation paper on a listing regime for Specialist Technology Companies.
- Guidance note on cooperation and statement on settlement of disciplinary matters Involving listing rule breaches.
- Hong Kong to strengthen tax regime against cross-border tax avoidance.
- Circular on virtual asset futures exchange traded funds.
- Privacy Commissioner's Office commences compliance check into a data breach incident of Shangri-La Group.
- First conviction secured doxing case.
Please click here to view full newsletter report.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.