Andrew Cooke, General Counsel at Fnatic, one of the world’s leading esports organizations, will join our speakers from Hogan Lovells’ gaming, media and entertainment industry groups to discuss the practical challenges and regulatory requirements for safeguarding minors and the measures which industry players are taking to protect minors using their services.
Our panel will explore topics such as:
- Age-gating, parental controls, COPPA and GDPR
- Age appropriate design and the ICO Children’s Code
- Industry self-regulation, standards and initiatives
- App store compliance for mobile games and safeguarding in terms and conditions
- China’s anti-addiction controls and its newly revised Protection of Minors law
- Impact of gambling regulation on gaming
- Online harms and takedown obligations
Wednesday, 29 September 2021
8 a.m. - 9 a.m. PTD
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT
4 p.m. - 5 p.m. BST
5 p.m. - 6 p.m. CEST
Thursday, 30 September, 2021
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. BST
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. CEST
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. HKT / CST
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. JST
To register for the webinar, please click here.
Authored by Bret Cohen, Nicola Fulford, Anthonia Ghalamkarizadeh, and Tommy Liu.