Geopolitical issues, pandemic-related supply shortages, strategic competition between the U.S. and China, and Russia's invasion of Ukraine have significantly exacerbated global challenges and magnified supply bottlenecks in the automotive industry over the past twelve months. Our sixth publication of Getting the Deal Through: Automotive looks at all of these challenges, as well as how different countries and their legal systems are dealing with the corresponding impacts.
Topics addressed in each chapter include:
- Development, manufacture and supply
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Incentives and barriers to entry
- Safety and environmental
- Product liability and recall
- Competition enforcement
- Dispute resolution mechanisms
- Distressed suppliers
- Intellectual property disputes
- Trade unions and work councils
- Legal developments
- Trends and new legislation
Please access our publication via our knowledge platform Engage (see link on the right) and learn more about the most significant issues currently facing the automotive industry. If you would like to receive a copy of Getting the Deal Through: Automotive 2022 please click the button below.