The topics covered in the newsletter of May 2022 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK) publishes revised e-forms.
- SEHK updates the frequently asked questions on the consequential changes to the Listing Rules to complement the new code of conduct provisions on bookbuilding and placing activities in equity capital market and debt capital market transactions and the sponsor coupling proposal.
- Circular on Supervisory Policy Manual modules on operational resilience and business continuity planning.
- Circular on licensed holders insurance scheme for exchange participants.
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (PCPD) issues guidance on "Recommended Model Contractual Clauses for Cross-border Transfers of Personal Data".
- PCPD laid charges in the first arrest case relating to doxing.
Please click here to read the full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.