The topics covered in the newsletter of March 2022 provide an overview of key developments in equity capital markets, financial services regulation and data protection, which include, amongst others:
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong publishes and revises guidance letters and guidelines.
- Circular to licensed corporations on the updated technical specifications for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives trade reporting.
- Circular on concurrent SFC-HKMA thematic review of the distribution of non-exchange traded investment products.
- Vaccine Pass - Striking a reasonable balance between protecting privacy and public health.
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner issues guidance for employers on collection and use of personal data of employees.
Please click here to read the full newsletter.
Authored by the Hong Kong Corporate and Regulatory team.